Sunday, November 25, 2012

Las Cannon Teams & Eldar Commission

16 Metal Cadian Las Cannon Teams

So the first of my Heavy Weapon teams are now done.  These are 16 Las Cannon Teams If you look on the left side of the pic you will see that thier are 4 guys just standing thier unfourtuantly these are stand in (no pun intended) for when I can get some more of the approprate guys for this army.  I will start working on the auto cannon teams next however I did start a commision project of panting my friends eldar army for him to a table top quality. 
 
 
10 Eldar Guardains as recieved.

 
Here is a copy of the list of models that I will be painting with a few notes on them.
 
2 Falcons, off bases, primed and base coated blue
1 Wave Serpent, primed and base coated blue
3 Wave Serpents, painted a red scheme in need of repainting to Iyanden
3 Vipers - primed, in need of some assembly
2 War walkers base coated blue
4 War Walkers, 3 painted in wrong scheme, one primed, all in need of some assembly
4 Wraith Lords, 2 Primed, 2 painted wrong scheme
2 fire prism kits, unbuilt on sprue
6 Artillery platforms , 3 Dcannon, 3 Nightspinner
Jet bike seer council of 7, needs considerable cleanup by me
7 jet bikes primed
6 jet bikes base coated blue and some paint in scheme
5 bright lances, primed, in need of some assebly (bases are done)
20 Harliqin, including various characters (new sculpts)
All of the various aspect Princes primed save Mugen Ra who is painted
Avatar , primed
Autarch w/power weapon and wings, primed in need of some assembly
Eldrad, primed
Prince Yriel, primed
12 primed swooping hawks, including exarchs
5 bare metal swooping hawks
50 Guardians primed blue
29 guardians primed either black or painted the wrong colors and needing to be redone
20 Dire Avengers, stripped, not primed, needing some assembly
2 Dire Avenger exarchs
26 Howling Banshee's including exarchs, primed, in need of some assembly
15 Reapers w/exarchs, primed
12 Warlocks/Farseers - 6 primed, 6 bare metal, some assembly needed
6 Warp Spyders (2 are exarchs), stripped
8 Guardian platforms, primed

Already Painted Models

Mugen Ra
11 Guardians
Warlock
17 Striking Scorpions (3 are exarchs)
7 Dire Avengers (2 are exarchs)
12 Warp Spyders (2 are exarchs)
5 Pathfinders
12 Fire Dragons (2 are exarchs)
 
 
So as you can see from the list it is extensive I will do the guardians first including the weapon platforms so on the initial check I have about 95 of them.  I am hopeing to get these done fairly quickly I think the next thing should be the jet bikes.  Or we will see what happens. 

I will do up 10 as a test to see how they look.  If that doesnt take too long today I think I will start on the Auto-Cannon teams.
 

3 comments:

  1. There is also a Revenant Armorcast scout Titian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jetbike seer council is going to need quite a bit of cleanup work. I will try to do it myself. I bought it for a dime from a guy who just made a mess of it with greens tuff. Its bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer the models to be ready for paint as possible when I get them. You will have time to work on them so its all good.

      Delete