Tuesday, November 27, 2012

 

A Slow Couple of Days

 
 

So I have had a slow couple of days I did get started on the Auto Cannon teams and for see finishing them tomorrow.  I've had some trouble sleeping the last couple of days so haven't been painting before work I hope to get back into the swing of things tomorrow as I will be going to bed soon. 
I think all I have left to do on the Auto-Cannon teams is to paint the black, touch up the green, paint the helmets, apply wash and base.  

Oh the above pic is something my friend was showing me in photoshop and illustrator what he showed me so far has helped me a lot on the quality of my picture taking.  I plan on doing a video of my IG soon but I think I will hold off until I get the HWT's finished so might be a week or two.  Also I need to put my DVD player back in my computer so I can have a CD player to install the video editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment