Monday, December 3, 2012

Imperial Guard Missile Launchers and Heavy Bolters Completed

 
9 Missile Launcher Teams

9 Heavy Bolter Teams
WOW! this is awesome I have completed my latest painting goal it was rough towards the end I'm tierd of painting these guys but I managed to paint all 60 heave weapon teams in the last week.  I am pretty proude of the progress I made as this army has been sitting on shelves for well over a year thant I put it away to drag my Space Marine army out so I could paint that I got as far as my Assault Marines being painted and a few others but they are now collecting dust and not being painted.

So counting these guys as 3 models per base as 2 guys and 1 gun that brings the tally up to about 435 models in about a Month.  I probably have annother hundred or so various infantry like Karskin, Battle Psykers, misc command elements.  Than I have the vehicles...  But before I do that I have my friends Eldar army to paint I will start with his Guardians he was happy with the test batch so will be moving on to the rest of them.

Until the next update which will be showing even more guardains that get painted up.  I might do a few pics of all the IG infantry first though *shrug* who knows.  I might even do a video of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment